UPDATE: Please read this note here: Boda Lite - Multivendor/Multitechnologies Network Management Tool (CM, PM and more)
You can still use Boda Lite, but it’s important to know that.
Before simply installing BODA, it is highly recommended that you take a look at the project:
What is the Project?
The project goal is to develop an open source multi-vendor and multi-domain network management tool as well as establish best practices and procedures through collaboration among telecommunication experts. The effort is led by a team of experts from the TelecomHall community.
The tool will handle configuration management, performance management, fault management, Geo-location, cell traces, etc… for all telecommunication domains (RAN, Core, Transport, etc).
And you can continue here, with Installation Links:
Below are the links to download Boda-Lite 0.5.2.
To run Boda Lite, you need to have the following minimum requirements:
- 4GB RAM Memory (Althougth it’s recommended 16GB - or at least 8 GB)
- 5GB Hard Disk space. (More space will be required depending on your network size)
- 64-bit OS
- JAVA is installed
Log in Credentials
- If you are currently on 0.4.5, run database upgrade by going to settings > database > Setup database > Upgrade.
- For versions 0.4.1 and earlier, you will need to re-run the database setup after installation so that the changes to the database can take effect: Troubleshooting Boda Lite
- exe installer: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-Setup-0.5.2.exe
- portable no-install zip : https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2-win.zip
- portable exe: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2.exe
- rpm: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2.x86_64.rpm
- deb: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite_0.5.2_amd64.deb
- snap: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite_0.5.2_amd64.snap
- AppImage: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2-x86_64.AppImage
- portable zip: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2.zip
- dmg: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2.dmg
- portable-zip: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2-mac.zip
- Add LNRELG, PM, and TOP MOs to Nokia CM list
- Add missing Nokia CM managed objects
- Add simple report creation query assistant
- Fix bug in KML Generator
- Add baseline configuration upload with excel file
- Checks if Java is installed
- Fixes bug in KML Generator causes endless run of small files
- Adds parsing of Huawei MOTree XML CM dumps
- Fixes bug in importing TEMS file with LTE data, in GIS module
- Fixes crashing of app when edit option is clicked on inbuilt reports
- Fixes bug in Ericsson BulkCM parser; updates it to 2.2.5
- Adds KML Generator Utility. This takes a csv or excel file as input and allows you to easily generate KML cell files.
- Fixes bug with database setup
- Updates Nokia RAML relation queries
Previous releases: please contact developers.