Before simply installing BODA, it is highly recommended that you take a llok at the project:
What is the Project?
The project goal is to develop an open source multi-vendor and multi-domain network management tool as well as establish best practices and procedures through collaboration among telecommunication experts. The effort is led by a team of experts from the TelecomHall community.
The tool will handle configuration management, performance management, fault management, Geo-location, cell traces, etc… for all telecommunication domains (RAN, Core, Transport, etc).
And you can continue here, with Installation Links:
Below are the links to download Boda-Lite 0.5.2.
To run Boda Lite, you need to have the following minimum requirements:
- 4GB RAM Memory (Althougth it’s recommended 16GB - or at least 8 GB)
- 5GB Hard Disk space. (More space will be required depending on your network size)
- 64-bit OS
- JAVA is installed
Log in Credentials
- If you are currently on 0.4.5, run database upgrade by going to settings > database > Setup database > Upgrade.
- For versions 0.4.1 and earlier, you will need to re-run the database setup after installation so that the changes to the database can take effect: Troubleshooting Boda Lite
- exe installer: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-Setup-0.5.2.exe
- portable no-install zip : https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2-win.zip
- portable exe: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2.exe
- rpm: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2.x86_64.rpm
- deb: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite_0.5.2_amd64.deb
- snap: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite_0.5.2_amd64.snap
- AppImage: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2-x86_64.AppImage
- portable zip: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2.zip
- dmg: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2.dmg
- portable-zip: https://github.com/bodastage/bts-ce-lite/releases/download/v0.5.2/Boda-Lite-0.5.2-mac.zip
- Add LNRELG, PM, and TOP MOs to Nokia CM list
- Add missing Nokia CM managed objects
- Add simple report creation query assistant
- Fix bug in KML Generator
- Add baseline configuration upload with excel file
- Checks if Java is installed
- Fixes bug in KML Generator causes endless run of small files
- Adds parsing of Huawei MOTree XML CM dumps
- Fixes bug in importing TEMS file with LTE data, in GIS module
- Fixes crashing of app when edit option is clicked on inbuilt reports
- Fixes bug in Ericsson BulkCM parser; updates it to 2.2.5
- Adds KML Generator Utility. This takes a csv or excel file as input and allows you to easily generate KML cell files.
- Fixes bug with database setup
- Updates Nokia RAML relation queries
Previous releases: please contact developers.