Boda Lite - Multivendor/Multitechnologies Network Management Tool (CM, PM and more)

Thank you guys, the tool is really amazing. I can get multivendor CM dump parsed like a charm.

Kudos.

2 Likes

thank you. it is helpfull.

3 Likes

Hi I already installed the Boda light but I could connect to the data base

I need help on Boda lite

Hello dears

I’m fresh in RF field.
Can anyone explain the purpose of this app please?

Hello dears

GIS in Boda Lite is no longer being supported.
Reason: no user contributed to github, never, so we realize there was no demand. It makes no sense to build something “together alone”. :slight_smile:

Also, DATABASE (and reporting) functions are also no longer supported on Boda Lite.

As well as the roadmap.

Be aware, however, that the free version available is working perfectly to PARSE any raw data (CM/PM) from Huawei/Ericsson/Nokia/ZTE/Motorola into CSV files.

Dozens of hundreds of telecom engineers currently use the tool this way… and continue developing their own “tools”, for example using Excel VBA to handle CSV files and create reports and audits.

Once again, apologies, but we’ve tried for many years to build something together, but not enough people joined the project :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Emmanuel
I can understand you not having enough people working with you in this project, i discovered your project recently, i want to do the same when i was working as telecom engineer but almost my dev was for the company now i have become a dev working in big data, i can help you if you find your motivation. I have a lot to share with you to add it to your software

never give up bro

“It’s hard to stop someone who never gives up.”

3 Likes

Awesome work! Will definitely go through it an provide a feedback! Thanks!!

That’s awesome software honestly, it does an excellent job in many ways and can replace OMStar in certain functions. I have one comment regarding MML commands exporting, when I try to export them “combined” they kinda look messy (but totally awesome separately).

Another question: does accept LTE “CFGMML”?

This is awesome Soft from the Expert who knows how and will be…thank you so much…

Hi I downloaded, BODA but unable to parse xml, while trying to input xml file, its showing as empty

Great work!
how to get Huawei PM files as XML to be input here? as normal path “/bam/common/MeasResult” gets MRF.GZ file type.

1 Like

Hi Vishal , Just give path to the folder where you have placed Input file and give output directory details .
Note:- Input and Output directory should be different

It was really a nice tool (and the latest available version continues to be).

Thanks @Emmanuel for all the efforts, and i understand why yu had to stop.

We all (community) loose, but at same time we understand your point - and without collaboration no project can survive. :frowning:

Can anyone help me with the below issue in red, it appears whenever i try to parse files.

Great tools ! You lead the community !

dear Asep,
i did change the directory but still get empty on the out put folder

dear sumit,
i did change the directory but still empty on the output folder

Hello, does Boda support parsing of Ericsson CTUM files?

Hello,
Does Boda support database anymore?