Solve "rlc-MaxNumRetx" and "synchReconfigFailureSCG" failures

@Mamado761 you said Interesting topic.
Currently Huawei make this reserved as switch
EnodebCounterParaGrp.EnodebCounterAlgoSwitch.SCG_REL_MEAS_OPT_SW

My question: from which release of eRAN?

eRAN17.1

Suggestions:

• Check 4G vs 5G coverage, mostly its 4G-5G coverage/relation issues
  • 5G dis-continuty can also trigger such issues
  • Good RF condition, please define the values
  • Check parameter maxretxthreshold. Change to t32.
  • Check outsynch timers - n310, T310, n311, t311
  • Check SCG failures - are they high
  • Check RACH SR / RACH failure
  • Check RRC Inactivity timer
  • Quality values / BLER
  • In drive log - check RRC con re-config message → radio link failure due to what.

From the log we identified 3 issues…

1st - There was an abrupt NSA drop which was due to a sudden shrink in 5G coverage (Found on the field that there was a High Rise Building blocking the 5G signal for a couple of seconds) and hence coverage range is restored.

2nd - UE reports only up to 2 mimo layers (so there was Mimo layer cap, which triggered the fail)

3rd - UE Thermal issue - As in the drive test, we perform continuous FTP DL and UL Script, hence
UE gets heated due to continuous 4 to 5 hours of transmission - This is a very common issue and UE behaves very abnormally (issues like - detecting from network/IRAT to 4G/Signal loss, etc. are observed)

Agree with previous coverage related causes
also check ur x2 interface between source and target
From the source 5G nodes X2 to target 4G x2.
Smb mentioned apple smart data mode,
it is a feature and right iphone reports empty Pci with t310 expiry. N vendor has a feature to discard apples drops as these caused by Ue. (either low battery or heating, or 5g leg has very low Thr then iphone releases Scg)
I enabled that feaute and rlf caused drops decreased %30.
Heating is normally does not cause t310 expiry nor maxretransmission.
In your case , check ur anchor 4G sites if you enabled it inter site or only cosite 5G.
Of course has to check a2 If measure and a3 / a5 thresholds. You have start measure If a bit early and Smtc window and periodicty must be set properly
decrease a2 sgnb release threshold it should be greater 4-5 db than B1

HOW did you check it in 5G side, i tried but i only find this parmeter in 4G side for Huawei vendor