Ericsson ENM CLI commands

Hi, can we see parameters from diffrent MOs ? for example crsgain from EUtranCellFDD and eNBId from ENodeBFunction

Hi there to all.

May some one please explain to me what is the difference, if any between MOSHELL COMMANDS AND this new ENM commands you are talking about, also please let me know if this MOSHELL stuffs still in use or has been completely replaced by ENM tools, please take note I am a completely ignorant of all Ericsson products. Thanks and regards to all.

Hi Folks,

Could you help me with Ericsson ENM command sintax to collect the RNC info by each NodeB?

Thanks a lot!

BR,

Hi, it depends on what info do you need.

Hi.

There’s a simply way to download an specific MO, with ALL elements and ALL fields (parameters).

Login to ENM

• In the Application Launcher, type CLI…

• … to lauch Command Line Interface.
  • In Command Line Interface (CLI), type the command to download MO you want.

• Let’s say you want to download MO EutrancellFDD.

• Then, use this command:

cmedit get * EutrancellFDD.(*) -t

• But do not press Enter. Instead, press CTRL + Enter.

• Note: if you press only Enter after typing the command, you will probably receive a message like this:
      This response was too large to display in the CLI browser and has been truncated. To get the full response, repeat the command with Ctrl + Enter to redirect the response to file.
  • After typing the command and pressing CTRL + Enter it will prompt for the name of the file.

• Type any name you want.

• And now, press Enter.
  • Done, save the file wherever you want.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for your clarification, it has been a huge help for me!

Full form of MO in ENM??

Hello,
Coud you please help me with AMOS commande for 2G ENM, i need to have administrativeState and operationalState for 2G cells.

Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

RLSTP:Cell=xyz;

Thanks in advance,

The command is launched BSC level, so we can have the status either we have the DUG or BB ?

I need to have Admi state and op sate

Hi @OB_147, threre are no admin state and operational state, just state

cmedit get BSCNAME GeranCell.(GeranCellId==CELL,state)

how to check psc in commnad line interface

cmedit get RNC01 Utrancell.(Utrancellid==4329*,primaryscramblingcode) -t
Above command is to check one site only.

cmedit get RNC01 Utrancell.(primaryscramblingcode) -t

Before executing above command,

hit cntr+enter then write any file name as shown below and then Hit enter to save. You will get whole RNC Utrancell PSCs.

just change rnc Name RNC01 and UtrancellId as per your network. You will get the PSC for the cell/site you want,
For multiple sites/cells, you need run above 2nd command and download file.

Hi, how can we change the printout of cmedit get in table format of any MO to the format used with cmedit set in an easy way, thanks

Hi @amer1562

Putting “-t” or “–table” at the end of the command will output the output in a table format. In case of not placing it, it will be a format similar to JSON.

1 Like

is there a script to query all ip information of enodeb,DUW and DUG?
Thank You All

Hi, @ZAM, yes, check here

1 Like

Hello All,
which command can used from CLI to know @IP for node DU or BB with OSS ID /IUB ??
thanks in advance

BB
cmedit get * ComConnectivityInformation.ipAddress -t -s
DU
cmedit get * CppConnectivityInformation.ipAddress -t -s
tcu
cmedit get * StnConnectivityInformation.ipAddress -t -s
Bsc
get * BscConnectivityInformation.ipAddress -t -s

4 Likes