Antenna input and radiated power

Hello All,
What is 2G, 3G and 4G antenna input and radiated power how you can explain it.

Admin note: this post was updated with image below.

Please take a read here first → What is Antenna?

What is 2G, 3G and 4G antenna input and radiated power?

Can you expand a bit more, it’s too general. Antenna input can be a port or a signal or something else. Radiated power is the power coming out of the antenna, but you can find that in any place on the internt or asking in chatgpt so please expand more your question or express your intent bro.

Question is here how much is input power to antenna this tri band antenna, please explain me 2G ,3G and 4G input power to antenna, yes gain of antenna is 18 dBi and radiated power is also we can find but here we need to find input power to anttena bro.

Input power will depend in the power you configured(different for 2G/3G/4G) in the radio units according with the max power of the radio unit and also you should consider the feeder losses and any other passive device losses you put in the transmission line like duplexers, etc etc.

Antenna model is ATR4518R11V06 Huawei I have searched in internet but I didn’t find power to antenna is how much for 2G,3G and 4G. In the 4G 18.2 dBm I think. And feeder loss also clear 2dBm.

So, starting to understand you.

So the part we have in the black box is the antenna gain and the ‘transmission line’ losses, this ones depends on the frequency you’re using, as far as I know it doesn’t matter which technology(2G-3G-4G) you using.
Now the part in red square is the one you should gather from the CM information on your network. It is very vendor specific the name of the CM attributes for power of the channels, at the end the power at the antenna port should be the power of the radio plus the losses. If you want ERP you add the antenna gain that is dependent of the frequency you use.

We are using 2G,3G and 4G technologies and frequency for 2G(900),4G(1800) and 3G(2100).

Share the CM data and I can help you