Wireless Telecom Timelines 2023

Now, a simple timeline for your reference.

So, as I was putting together some regulation notes, I realized that there is no timeline to cover wireless telecom as a whole, or at least I could not find it. So, after going down this rabbit hole, I thought I would share with you what I have so far. This was work. Not everything is here and I skipped a few things.

Feel free to tell me if you have a better list. Most lists are just about one company or the history of a specific merger. Not all lists match, the dates are somewhat varied so I did the best I could to put it all here. Who can you trust?

I am not saying this is the best or most correct list, but based on what I could find, it’s the best I could do right now. That and this was driving me crazy for a week or so.

I hope you enjoy this but remember, it’s only a list with some comments in it. Really, not my final but something I wanted to share.

Yes, I did miss one or two things. I will continue to update. This was exhausting, but if you see a mistake or something I’ve missed, let me know, please. :point_down: