WhatsApp/Telegram - telecomHall Groups

Hello,

There are many questions about TelecomHall groups on WhatsApp and Telegram such as the reason for their formation, how to join, what groups exist, and general rules of conduct.

This topic was created to address this. We hope that you find all the information you need.

If you still have questions, simply reply to this post.

How to join the WhatApp/Telegram groups for Telecom & IT discussions

If you want to join, simply choose your preferred option between WhatsApp and Telegram and join the Gateway group by clicking the links below.

To join the WhatsApp telecomHall FORUM group, follow this link:

And to join the Telegram telecomHall FORUM group, follow this link:

Please read this

As stated earlier, there are many questions about the groupsā€™ approach: how it works, how can I join, how can I invite some friend, etc.

Therefore we request you, to read all the information bellow. If you still have some questions, please reply to this topic. But once again, read it all? :slight_smile:

What is telecomHall?

TelecomHall is Global Telecom & IT Community.

It started more than 20 years ago with Telecom & IT articles on tips, course and tools at www.telecomHall COM Blog, the Hunter* tool.

Currently, it has more than 50k users worldwide.

*Tools are available totally for free. Like Hunter & Boda. All OPEN SOURCE (free). Hunter and Boda are tools that helps the telecom professional as they go about their daily work in a lot of ways.

Recently, the community took a new step, the launch of a new forum (www.telecomhall.net), to stimulate even more sharing and discussions.

And now, the community is expanding again: taking another step towards Telecom &IT users integration all over the World through the use of WhatsApp/Telegram!

How to can I invite a friend (i.e.add them to a Group)?

If you want to invite some friends, simply forward this page youā€™re reading.

Global groups advice

Global groups are great, and for sure have their advantages. However, they have one big problem: different messages at different times (time zones).

A small tip when posting to the global groups: please mute the group when participating because not everyone is in the mood to respond 24/7. :slight_smile:

How many discussion groups out here?

So far we have WhatsApp ā€˜Country Groupā€™ groups in almost every country, and a lot of technical discussion on several subjects:

• 2G Optimization
  • 3G Optimization
  • LTE Optimization
  • Wi-Fi WiMAX WLAN
  • 5G
  • IoT
  • Devices
  • Drive Test
  • Transport Networks
  • CORE Networks
  • Network Sharing
  • Telecom & IT Events
  • Telecom & IT Jobs
  • Energy Solutions
  • And much more coming

Where can I find these groups links to join?

After you join Community Group, you will be able to see all groups.

Please try to join only the groups you are looking for.

What is a LOCAL Country Group?

The country group works more like a contact network in your country.

If used properly, the benefits can be very good for all participants.

Of course, specific discussions are welcome - provided they always respect others, as well as the rules of the group.

General technical issues can be discussed in global groups: Whenever telecomHall creates a new group (WhatsApp / Telegram) we will notify you.

The preferred language is English - and of course, your national language for the country group.

Note : you will be added there because you are a member of one or more telecomHall group.
If you donā€™t want to stay, please simply leave. In this case, your name will be flagged as ā€œDO NOT SEND MORE INVITATIONā€, and you will never be added again (unless you ask for it).

I still have a question or a suggestion. What can I do?

If you have some questions or suggestions, please contact.

Finally

Weā€™re starting something big - keeping all telecom professionals in contact. Such an endeavour is not easy to start however we believe together we can. :slight_smile:

In the future, we can define some better ways to improve sharing and communication among professionals in our area as a community.

And of course: every group has rules

Hello Everyone ( Message regularly sent )

Rules of the group? Very simple => only technical discussions!

No religion. No politics. No funny postsā€¦ nothing but Telecom related issues.

Also, this is not the place to ask for Jobs, nor send curriculum vitae; the job offer, however, is desirable.

Tip: Every day, several people join the groups. It is good practice to avoid greetings like ā€œHi, how are you?ā€. OK?
Because the groups are global, and some people do not want to be woken up by greetings messages.

By joining the group discussions you agree to your contributions being re-posted to the forum for the benefit of all members as the groups have a membership limit. However, no names will be used unless permission is explicitly given. Additionally, we reserve the right to rephrase the posts if it helps others understand.

Summary: only post useful information to All!

telecomHall Community
:satellite: Telecom Made Easy! :dizzy:
(Please, share to your friends :blush:)

Bonus

If you participate actively in some of the groups and/or in the webforum here, you will be invited to join a premium (free) group of very active Experts: :smiley:

telecomHall Experts Group

6 Likes

HI I have Accidently Left out of all the WhatsApp groupsā€¦ and Now I am not able to Join whatsapp Group through above linkā€¦ Can you please suggest the same.

Hello @gdtelecomm .

Itā€™s normal: After we send all other link, we remove from the temporary group. And WhatsApp do not allow you to join a group you was removed.

I revoked the link, and created a new one. And updated it in above post. Please try again to join the entrance group (it is a measure to avoid spam).

Dears, I have received link for 5G group in whatsapp, but it is already full. Could you create another? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @rafavcc , I am creating a new 5G group right now, and will send it directly to you.

Thank you for letting us know.

But one important note: the groups are fine, but due to the growing number of groups in WhatsApp, professionals are ā€œgroupedā€ into small groupsā€¦ So, more and more weā€™re using this webforum here, because it has a lot of advantages - like you can search for something that may be already discussed, and quickly learn/join conversation if want. :wink:

1 Like