What is the difference between PUCCH and PUSCH SINR?

Hello Experts,

What is the difference between PUCCH SINR and PUSCH SINR?

PUCCH and PUSCH SINR are both mainly affected by interference. If you want to improve them, there is a possibility to switch to IRC from MRC (or enable adaptive switching between MRC and IRC).

Other ways to improve the uplink SINR is 4-way or 8-way diversity (with 4R or 8R antennas) and uplink multi-user mimo.

Of course proper planning and sectorization first.

So I know what the the SINR is but what are expected or average values for SINR in other words what is a Excellent, Good and Poor and Bad Average SINR Value for the PUCCH and PUSCH values? Many people tell me 20 is Good but my Average SINR barely gets above 15 and most of the time is around 8.

PUCCH allocated at the edges of Lte spectrum.
If you have PUCCH SINR much lower than PUSCH SINR it means that your cell faces narrowband interference which occurs only at PUCCH PRBs.

So, to deal with PUCCH interference (increase SINR) dynamic PUCCH feature could help.

Hi Experts.

I played a little bit in NR with UL PUCCH and PUSCH power (tunned up a little) and I see improvement in SINR for PUCCH while SINR for PUSCH was not changed much.

The thing is that I see improvement in DL cell throughput and in DL volume.

Does this mean I had the issue with missed ACK/NACK on PUCCH, or maybe improved scheduling request of DL resources as PUCCH channel is improved?