SR also known as Scheduling Request is a very famous word for telecom Dev, Test, and Optimization Engineers.
It is a Layer 1 (Physical Layer) signal or message sent by the UE to gNB to ask for an Uplink (UL) grant to send the Uplink data over PUSCH.
Read more about…
- Scheduling Request Control Flow
- SR Max Transmissions Condition
- Positive SR and Negative SR
- SR Configuration Parameters
- SR RRC Parameters definition
- How to know SR Periodicity in 5G NR
… in the article: 5G NR SR - Scheduling Request - Techplayon