TRXHOPINDEX Issue

Hello dears
I have an issue when trying to enable “Dynamic Multiple CCCHs” feature
Before enabling feature i must disable hopping on the timeslots that will be dynamically converted t CCCH, by changing TRX hopindex of this timeslots to 255

But everytime i get this error during activation of cell (cell must be deactivated before changing hopindex and then activated again)

“ACT GCELL: IDTYPE=BYID, CELLID=693, TRXIDTYPE=BYID;
FTBSC01
+++ UMTS-GSM 2021-07-27 15:42:15
O&M #14814300
%%/1879143178/ACT GCELL: IDTYPE=BYID,CELLID=693,TRXIDTYPE=BYID;%%
RETCODE = 235233410 The [GCELLMAGRP] that corresponds to the frequency hopping index of channel [2] on TRX [3446] for cell [******] does not exist. Check whether the configured frequency hopping index is correct.

— END”

And the main script as below

“DEA GCELL: IDTYPE=BYID, CELLID=693;

SET GTRXCHANHOP: IDTYPE=BYID, TRXID=3462, CHNO=2, TRXHOPINDEX=1, TRXMAIO=0;
SET GTRXCHANHOP: IDTYPE=BYID, TRXID=3446, CHNO=2, TRXHOPINDEX=255, TRXMAIO=0;

ACT GCELL: IDTYPE=BYID, CELLID=693, TRXIDTYPE=BYID;”

could someone tell me what’s causing the error

thanks

The two TRXs IDs in the script, 3462 and 3446, which one is BCCH? And is hopping enabled on BCCH TRX as well?

3446 is the BCCH
and yes hopping is enabled n BCCH, and this is the main problem

What is hopping type are you using? Baseband or Synthesized frequency hopping??

Can you share the gcellmagroup snap?

Baseband FH

HYG

Can anyone help please

Does this script work on any other cell( with relevant TRX IDs) ? We do not have hopping enabled on BCCH TRX and not sure if possible to have hopping enabled on few TSs and disabled on remaining TSs excluding the main BCCH TS using baseband hopping…

not working on any hopping enabled cell,
and either if hopping enabled on BCCH TRX, TS0 is already excluded from hopping

change the channel hop index to 255 on the timeslots on the main BCCH trx that will be involved during the CCCH conversion [2, 4, 6] and retry to activate.