The Telco Chaos & future hiring trends

The next 2-3 years will prove to be a very exciting time for Jobseekers (especially freshers/new-comers) in the Telco industry. Actually, this is true for the whole tech space but I will talk about Telcos only

Do you know ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†?

Because more & more jobs are created in any industry during the โ€œ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐˜€โ€ (You heard it right - โ€œ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฐ๐˜ดโ€). During the chaos, nobody knows exactly what to do & everybody wants do to everything. This creates more jobs as compared to the โ€œnormalโ€ times

So, this is the most chaotic time for the Telco industry & once things get streamlined & companies get a clear vision then there will be very few recruitments

The ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ is to take advantage of this chaos & follow a 3-step approach (all across your life) in job search -

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒโ€“>๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ --> ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜†

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ - Learn any technology of your interest. Linux/Cloud/Networking/Python, etc
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ - The key to success is to practice the skills & you have so many free platforms nowadays to make your own project. Show this practice period as your skill exp in your CV
๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜† - Now Apply for Jobs & seek a reference

The chaotic situation is described in the picture below which is very much relevant.

2 Likes

very interesting. The word chaos came to my mind for this too. heheh! I wonder how will it goโ€ฆ