Stages of Network Operations Technique

|| Stages of Network Operations Technique ||

There is no doubt that #artificialintelligence and #machinelearning are disrupting and transforming businesses & way we handle operational issues.

Now telecom industry players are bringing automation to improve the customer experience, enable self-service, improve performance & #network #maintenance, and reduce operational costs at the same time.

Some years back, automation was considered as Workflow or Rule-based or simple reactive procedural responses derived from systems.

Need for Operation team - “Autonomous Automation” or say "Close Loop Automation”.

Across the globe & within my team, we are discussing and experimenting - automation with the use of AI/ML-assisted and even embarking journey towards fully automated closed-loop approaches i.e. Zero Touch Automation.

Many of us lag in bringing operational use of it or in deploying it, due to a lack of Relevant datasets & Information | Knowledge management which is required to Train AI algorithms effectively…
Image – Stages of Network Operations Technique.
Follow me for more updates on telecom automation

Read more → Stages of Network Operations Technique

Like … Comment… Repost….

5g #5gfacts #5gtechnology #5gRAN #5gworld

1 Like

The image you provided shows the stages of network operations techniques, from manual operations to autonomous operations.

Manual operations are the most traditional way of managing networks, with human operators performing tasks such as:

• Provisioning and configuring network devices
  • Monitoring network performance and health
  • Troubleshooting and resolving network issues

@warnersmith34 - Yes you are correct, and thank for detailed write up.

1 Like