We are glad you are here to share and discuss ideas with our community.
But we need to remind all users that you are responsible for the content of your posts. Please be respectful of others and refrain from posting any offensive or illegal material. Together, we can create a positive and productive environment for everyone to enjoy.
As a user of our forum, it is important to respect the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used on our forum without your permission, please contact us with the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Provide a link to the location of the original material on the internet.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name, email address, and telephone number.
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Provide a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Once we receive your notice, we will investigate the matter and take appropriate action to remove the infringing material.
We appreciate your help in keeping our forum free of copyright infringement.
You can also read our 8. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy