PUSCH and Uppts interference

But if we set prach config index 3 (so prach format 0) and cellradius 30 km what would be the value of zerocorrelationzoneconfig?

It is there in different form in Huawei.

I did different combinations to verify and its changing.
I might have summary table. I did 5 years back so need to search. By the way you can change now and verify in 1 trial cell to conclude it.

Itā€™s mostly depend on cell radius.

You can check table 351, for LTE, from 5G NR in Bullets book. Cell range as a function of Zero Correlation Zone (preamble formats 0 to 3; high speed flag = false)

This is how it look like for different cell radius from live network:

Cell radius = 10 km.

Sounds good, same like the table.

Exactly, i checked few years back.
Itā€™s based on cell radius setting (the table you said).

It is based mainly on cell radius.
Normally Cell radius = min ( Radius indicated by PF, Ncs).
In this case, the cell radius will be 14.5 km even if define as 30 km.
So, the corresponding Ncs will be 12.

But this is bad.
Because changing cellradius will change zerocorrelationzoneconfig which woudl require a new rootsequenceindex plan due to RSI reuse factor.
Without it RACH success rate will be degraded

Yes, normally SON takes care of this.

Not all projects have SON modules.
Changing the RSI plan is like changing the PCI plan, could be a big headache without a SON module.

Hmmm ā€¦in that case you have to do manual.

Ok. Then do you mean zczc is not given in SIB to UE?

It will give zczc as itā€™s already available on eNodeB setting.
Itā€™s calculated by cell radius, as mention in chat and dsp rachcfg.

Ok understood.
So my understanding is correct: we cannot exclude zczc.
We can just keep its value depend on some other vendor specific parameter (cellRadius here).

Yes, agree. We canā€™t skip any IE which UE needs.

Dear, you did not mentioned major impacted KPIā€™s like RRC, ERAB, CDR, HOSR, etcā€¦
As you describe above you have 2 Carrier TDD F1-F2 and F1 is more impacted.

RRC is heavily impacted in 1st carrier.

Hi all,

We have 3 EARFCNs in our network , 2 L18 carriers.with 10 and 15 MHz and one L26 with 10MHz.

The L.UL.Interference average on the L18 with 15MHz is around -108dbm in the network with the L26 having a better distribution of around -112dbm.

The L18 with 10 Mhz is around -119dbm as it should be.

I noticed that the L18 15MHz and L26 do not have a good RSI plan, can this affect the interference level?

The PRACH interference and PUSCH interference is much lower than the PUCCH interference. Any other ideas? P0Nominal PUCCH is around -105dbm.but for all bandsā€¦
Thank you