Hi All,
I have a query related to pinging IP in BSC.
I am aware that we have command IHNPI:DEST=IP; So in this case what will be the source IP ?
Hi All,
I have a query related to pinging IP in BSC.
I am aware that we have command IHNPI:DEST=IP; So in this case what will be the source IP ?
Hi, @Sooraj, qoute from ELEX
If no interface nor source IP address is given, the interface is chosen by the IP stack.
I suspect there is some default interface.
Thank you so much. I was also tracerouting one IP from BSC using the command IHTRI:DEST=ip;
However I could see a message not supported by infrastructure. What could be the reason for it? Please let me know.
![]()
It is not supporting in BSC
This command is a diagnostic tool running on Signal Processor Unit (SPU) stack
Okay, so do we have any command to traceroute IP in BSC? For example, I wanted to traceroute on A interface with source as BSC and destination as MSC IP?
In general - answer is no (or I don’t know). We can make some traceroutes from NWI-E, but it may depends on your network architecture.
show configuration
# select a source address from assigned to interfaces/vlans
ping <DEST> from <SOURCE>
TERDI:RP=41;
/ifconfig
/ping ?
/ping -s -i eth0 10.10.10.11 10 5;
END;