PDSCH frequency allocation message for 5G in NSA

Hello Experts,
Anyone can share a PDSCH frequency allocation message for 5G in NSA?

Issue is that according to sharetechnote explanation I cannot find it in logs:
“If the scheduling DCI is configured to indicated the downlink resource allocation type as part of the Frequency-domainPDSCHresource field, the UE shall use downlink resource allocation type 0 or type 1 as defined by this field. Otherwise the UE shall use the downlink frequency resource allocation type as defined by the RRC configured parameter Resource-allocation-config for PDSCH”.

So I cannot find neither Frequency-domainPDSCHresource field nor Resource-allocation-config for PDSCH.
I mean in RRC connection reconfig we should find one of those 2 IEs: Frequency-domainPDSCHresource field or Resource-allocation-config for PDSCH.
But I couldn’t find any.

It’s in rrc re-configuration for pdsch resource allocation “resource-allocation” = type- 0 and now type 0 has 2 configuration 1,2. there is separate OnM parameter to select configuration in type-0 resource allocation.
For the BWP part its defined in initial and dedicated BWP desperately.

DCI1_0 always uses Type-1:

I also found values for resource allocation: dynamic switch.
Depending on DCI.

Correct.
If the scheduling DCI is configured to indicate the downlink resource allocation type as part of the Frequency domain resource assignment field by setting a higher layer parameter resourceAllocation in pdsch-Config to ‘dynamicswitch’, the UE shall use downlink resource allocation type 0 or type 1 as defined by this DCI field.
Otherwise the UE shall use the downlink frequency resource allocation type as defined by the higher layer parameter resourceAllocation.

I guess your reffering to uplink, right?
To my understanding, if there are 2 logical channels (for example one with prio1 and one with prio12 both with data in the buffer) then UE will send in uplink all data from prio1 and after it finished with prio1 will start sending data from prio12.

Yes, that priority will be used in MAC PDU but my query is there are no OnM parameter to defined different priority for different logical channel. there is only one parameter scheduleprio at MAC layer.
How this one parameter define different logical channel priority.

Doesn’t each QCI come with it’s own priority?

Here we have 5QI and everyone have thier own priorities.
Here we have QOS management based on QOS flow.
Each packets we need to qos flow marking.
Check 3GPP application and service layer mapping.

Isn’t this done through LCID mapping?

Each QCI mapped with DRB each DRB have structure MAC structure and that define scheduling priority for logical channel prioritization.

Yes, correct.

Similar to 4G QCI table there is 5QI table in NR.
Where is requirement for each 5QI flow.

This is how a 5QI table looks like:

Yes, this QCI QoS Flow.

So like this DRBs in 5G can have different QoS services with different priorities. VoNR DRB for example has 5QI1 and 5QI5 in it .

Yes.
One DRB contain multiple qos flow id.
Only in downlink.
Uplink only one DRB allow one qos flow id.

Is this QCI table applicable for Wi-Fi application services?