Hi, can anyone please help to share the example configuration where one PDU session is mapped to multiple DRB, and possible use case also?
Below is the brief description/basics about the Multiple DRBs per PDU Session:
- Support for voice calls in NR SA
- Setup of GBR QoS flow for voice using a dedicated DRB in the PDU Session for IMS Voice
- Multiple DRBs setup per PDU Session
- QoS Parameters Modification
- RLC UM
- Multiple QoS flows per Session in Mobility
Below are the Supported configuration or limit can be done:
- 8 PDU Sessions / UE
- 4 DRBs / PDU Session
- 1 QoS Flow / DRB
- 8 DRBs / UE (Baseband limitation)
- One QoS flow with RTP and RTCP in one DR
Example for it:
Are these limitations from Standard?
All these are Standard limitations.
Hi, thanks for sharing the information.
I have one doubt here… I guess multiple QoS flow can be mapped to single DRB.
I see on few pictures in different article.
Even as per ASN, it seems multiple QOS flow can be mapped to one DRB as below:
Could you please double confirm on this?
Yes yes… You can map.
That can be done in UPF by SDF templates.