Hello 5G experts,
I have few queries related to PRACH NR configurations and parameters related from Spec Could you please help to answer for the same So that it would be great help.
- Why there is sub carrier spacing allotted for PRACH channel alone ?
- How the parameters Nu and Cp contributes to different PRACH formats ? What are the different use cases related to these
- What are the use case for four different preamble lengths
- Why the sequence number to logical root sequence are mapped and shuffled ? In what way the sequence are mapped to logical root sequence index ?(in 38.211 Table 18.104.22.168-3) and Why no mapping for 838 logical root index ?
- Why the mapping of logical root idx and root sequences are different for LRA = 139 (38.211 Table 22.214.171.124-4)
- Why NCS values are not defined for restricted types with zeroCorrelationZoneConfig values (14 and 15) ?