Memory Out of Space Error, Required help

Hi,

I have a python script which will read the mails from outlook and return required fields like subject, body, sender.etc details to a data frame.

But here the issue is, there are mails around 20 plus thousand mail. untill 16 thousand my machine space is enough for that, but after that it is showing ‘Memory out of Space’ error.

Is there is any possible way to resolve this issue? Please help me with any solution, that would be helpful.

Yes, there are a few ways you can try to resolve this issue:

1. One option would be to increase the amount of memory available to your machine. This could involve adding more physical memory (e.g., RAM) to your machine, or modifying your system settings to allow your machine to use more virtual memory.
  2. Another option would be to optimize your code to use less memory. For example, you could try to minimize the amount of data you are reading from the emails, or you could try to stream the data instead of reading it all into memory at once.
  3. Another option would be to split up the task into smaller chunks and process them separately. For example, you could read and process a certain number of emails at a time, and then repeat the process until all of the emails have been processed.
  4. Alternatively, you could try running your script on a machine with more memory available. This could be a more powerful desktop machine, or a cloud-based virtual machine with more memory allocated to it.
1 Like