LTE eNodeB in docker - How to login to eNodeB in MoShell from Ubuntu

Hi Team, Hope everybody doing good.

Let me explain so far what I’ve done.

I have deployed eNodeB along with UE’s and open5gs. And the things here are everthing softwarized and no hardware used here. While I see the UE’s in 5g core web console, three UE’s are connected and the PDU session along with TUN interface ip’s are created and configured successfully.

But my requirement is to connect to eNodeB in moshell and to run commands like ex: “lt all” and lot of moshell commands. When I try to connect, its asking for IP initially.

I have tried with private ip and public ip assoaciated with the docker network interface.

It says that contact ip - ok.
But at the next step its asking for node’s username and node’s password.

Any people from the forum, please answer me this scenerio.

#ASAP

Thanks.

Hello there!
Pinging the UE ip can be done with docker exec -i -t virtual-srsepc ping 172.16.0.2 .
Also see https://github.com/jwijenbergh/srslte-docker-emulated/blob/master/start.sh
Hope it will be helpful.

Hi @Hossein_Habibi ,

Thanks for the quick response. It was helpful, and I can able to ping the UE to google.com from inside the container.

But the thing is While I try login to eNodeB site in MoShell in ubuntu using eNodeB container IP or that docker host ip as mentioned below image,

Please let me know, what username and password Should I provide while logging in to eNodeB site from MoShell.

Please help me with this.

Thanks in advance,
Tamilvanan Gowran

1 Like

Hi @Tamilvanan_Gowran, most cases used username/password is rbs/rbs. It is setted during comissioning(integration) process.

Can we do the integration part and configuration part without any hardwares.