How to routing the abis interface under BSC that using SMXB?

Hi Team,

can someone support find how to route new ip block and subnet in bsc toward mpbn ? during the integration process i have abis down due to routing process. Ericsson infrastructure

thanks

Hi, @Carlos I can try to help you. Check config in APG under this objects:

ManagedElement=BSC,SystemFunctions=1,AxeFunctions=1,SystemComponentHandling=1,TransportM=1,Router=1.2.0.4_0:ABIS,RouteTableIPv4Static=1,Dst=1

ManagedElement=BSC,SystemFunctions=1,AxeFunctions=1,SystemComponentHandling=1,TransportM=1,Router=1.2.0.4_25:ABIS,RouteTableIPv4Static=1,Dst=1

I my case it have default route 0.0.0.0/0 with next hops of both site routers. So the routing is done outside SMXB. If that is not your case you need to add Dst.

please let we share whatsapp so that we can discuss better this issues . am already add new DST for new IP block in smxb of my BSC. . but anyway the abis interface is not come up.

this is my whatsapp: +245 96 6601462

Thanks
Meno

this is the new DST i create fwith new ip Block of this site that abis is down and nexhop for this

@ vlr9999 thanks so much for your support. the case is the same as using the same path in APG to add a new DST as you mentioned above . so any print out you need to deep check the configuration let me know i can send you it. so that we can through and check.

in Dst=4 adminDistance=2 at different next hop than at other Dsts. I’m not sure, but can you correct it and check?

all other DST that are working fine have adminDistance=2 , that why i configure this one the same and only ip block is different even the nexthops are the same. but my question is, it not necessary to define the subnets of that specific site in BSC? because if am try to ping the broker ip from baseband is not pass.