How to open full functions of diagnostic port in Oppo Phone?

Hi everyone,

I have an Oppo Find X2 Pro that is a commercial phone. I just opened the diagnostic ports for testing, but some tools (QxDM, Romes of R&S) could not read the 5G network information like: SS-RSRP, SS-RSRQ.
Does anyone have any experiences about this?
Thank you very much!

Hello Tony. I am also interested in your question. Could you please share the steps for opening the Diag ports? I can try on my setup and see if I get the same behavior.

Hi Cyber5g,

For Oppo find X2 Pro, you can try to use some secret codes:

• *#8011#: to open Diagport (if port driver has already installed)
  • *#36466337#: to access to Engineering mode to Lock band/RAT
    Hope this will help you in case!

BRAND : OPPO
DEVICE : OP4BA2L1
MARKET NAME : OPPO FIND X2 PRO
MANUFACTURE : OPPO
ANDROID VERSION : 10_202001
HARDWARE : QCOM
BUILD ID : CPH2025_11_A.09
BASEBAND : Q_V1_P14
PRODUCT BOARD : KONA
BUILD FULL ID : CPH2025_11_A.09_200320_A176402E
USB STATE : RNDIS,ADB

This one is working only for adb connection *#8011# and This code is not working #36466337#

@Tony do you have a rooted device?

Hi XsDenied,

I have 2 non-rooted phones (both are Oppo Find X2 Pro), One is working with this code: #36466337#, another phone is not due to the firmware version.
For this case, You can use NV settings in QxDM to lock your LTE band!
Try this NV: 65633 – Set LTE Band preference
band 1 0000000000000001
band 3 0000000000000004
band 41 0000010000000000

1 Like

@Tony thanks for the reply but I want to open diag ports, please share if you have any secret code or other methods which can help to open Diag Port.

OPPO FIND X2 PRO Model is CPH2025

Hi XsDenied,

If you want to open diag ports, this is my way:
Step 1: using a secrete code: *#8011# to make sure 2 diag ports will be displayed in the device manager.
Step 2: If you see 2 error ports: please manually update drivers for your 2 ports as attached file in the below link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14LRH7Y_BO7LAg6pd95iGqPcY43JqG52Z?usp=sharing
Step 3: If the drivers is still not installed, please disable driver signature using Shift key+ restart ( to disable driver signature enforcement by using Advanced Boot Menu) and do the step 2 again!!!
How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on 64-Bit Windows 8 or 10 (So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers) (howtogeek.com)
Please ping me, if any problem! Hope this will help you. thanks!

1 Like

@Tony by using *#8011# I am unable to open the diag ports, I think you have a different firmware version, can you plz use this code *#899# then select SoftwareVersion and share the details, Thanks! :blush:

I am very sorry for the reply late! I don’t have the phone now.
If you’re using *#8011#, I can see 2 names (Oppo Find X2 Pro) displayed in the device manager and upgrade that, you will see the diag ports. Thanks

There are a couple of things to consider regarding the Oppo Find X2 Pro, diagnostic ports, and reading 5G network information:

Oppo Find X2 Pro 5G Capabilities:

• Double-check that your Oppo Find X2 Pro model actually supports 5G. Not all variants may have 5G enabled. You can confirm this on the Oppo website based on your model number or refer to the phone’s specifications from the purchase receipt or box.

Diagnostic Ports and Permissions:

• Even with open diagnostic ports, some tools might require specific permissions to access detailed 5G network data like SS-RSRP and SS-RSRQ. These permissions might be restricted on a commercial phone for security reasons.