How to know if a network can support from the SIB information?

Only the SIB message.

What do you mean?

Please, elaborate your query…

Hi Stanton,
SIB provides common information to the UE to perform cell selection, cell reselection and inter-system mobility. They change from technology to technology; is not the same information shared in 3G, or in 4G or 5G. But all have in common that SIB information is for all UE.
Probably in 5G is the same, but In 3G and in LTE the SIB mapping depends on the features installed in the network. For example, SIB16 in LTE is only broadcast if your network has Time information feature active.
I hope it helps.
Cheers!

Thanks for your kind reply!
Sorry for my mistake! My question is [How to know if a network can support CA from the SIB information?

I only have the log of SIB messages in a foreign network, but I want to know if it can support CA.
I find there are many networks can support CA and claim the capability of enable64QAM-v1270 in the SIB2. I want to know if I can infer the CA capability from the enable64QAM-v1270 or other IE.

TS36.331:
enable64QAM-v1270 ENUMERATED {true}
enable64QAM
See TS 36.213 [23], clause 8.6.1. If enable64QAM (without suffix) is set to TRUE, it indicates that 64QAM is allowed for UE categories 5 and 8 indicated in ue-Category and UL categories indicated in ue-CategoryUL which support UL 64QAM and can fallback to category 5 or 8, see TS 36.306 [5], Table 4.1A-2 and Table 4.1A-6, while FALSE indicates that 64QAM is not allowed. If enable64QAM-v1270 is set to TRUE, it indicates that 64QAM is allowed for UL categories indicated in ue-CategoryUL which support UL 64QAM but cannot fallback category 5 or 8, see TS 36.306 [5], Table 4.1A-2 and Table 4.1A-6. E-UTRAN configures enable64QAM-v1270 only when enable64QAM (without suffix) is set to TRUE.