How to compute price of an PRB

Hi,
I am an MSc student. My thesis is about resource allocation in 5G sliced networks. In this work I want to maximize the operator’s profit, which consists of revenue and costs. The costs only constitute electrical costs (processing, BH). I found some papers and composed the cost, but I can’t find any reference about pricing. My formulation for pricing a “slice” is a linear form of PRB consumed by the slice plus a constant price i.e. “rev=c*N_PRB+cte”. I investigated papers but I can’t find anything about “c”.
At last, I estimate the “c” by cost per GB for an operator e.g. 0.69 $/GB. After that, by knowing the assumed radio scenario (MIMO, MCS) I estimate the rate and how many PRB needs to transmit 1GB in 1 hr. By division, $/PRB is computed. But I don’t trust this way. I think the average rate is more realistic.
One more question: Do you know what is an MNO cost-to-revenue ratio in the described settings (only electrical costs or some more)? What is the rational range? With my numbers, it is about 7-10 but I think it is not true.

Your C depends very much on OPEX of that site. There are sites with a lease of 5000 euro per month and others with 200 euro/month. This is your major expense for a site/cells that is split between 2g3g4g5g. Rest of it ( PRBs, electricity and transmission) is not so much.

Thank you
I rolled out the rent and technology selection for BSs. I assumed that they were pre-fixed. The resource allocation is dynamic. I think in this setup, only electrical costs can be variable.
Based on the white paper “C-RAN The Road Towards Green RAN” from China Mobile, the electrical costs have the biggest portion of OPEX. Indeed the white paper is semi-old (2011-14). So, I thought the electrical costs could be in the order of revenue (maybe third or quarter).