After GPS fault and PTP server link failure…
How can a gNB survive from internal synchronization issue or interference in case of TDD?
Is there any internal clock or oscillator exit inside gNB which can provide holdover time?
There is always internal unit with which hold over time exist.
Below are few steps which I came across.
- Gps antenna fail :- if satellite is not tracking or not visible then Gps antenna fail alarm is generated
- GPS locking fail :- if gps antenna fail alarm is on site more than 1hr the. Gps locking alarm is generated
- If antenna fail alarm is on site the site is sync through internal clock (OCXO) .
- Internal clock on site will go on maximum 24hr
- If gps hold over for 24 he alarm is generated on site it means only TDD is down not fdd
- If gps function fail alarm is at site it means OCXO is fault (most probably)in this case both fdd and TDD will not working