Does CSI-RSRP reporting/config have dependency on number of SS beams and on duplex mode FDD/TDD?

Hello Experts,
Does CSI-RSRP reporting/config have dependency on number of SS beams and on duplex mode FDD/TDD?

With report quantity = CRI-RSRP, the UE will taken CSI-RS measurements into consideration, not SSB-RSRP.
Typically OEMs “actrivate” beam refinement by configuring NZP CSI-RS and CSI-IM resources on rrcReconfiguration and also changing ReportQuantity.

Yes, that’s right.
What we have observed is CSI-RSRP reporting is not available for FDD.
And those with single SS beams.
I was trying to understand the reason for such characteristic.

CSI-RS config will allow UE to refine beams within the same coverage area (single SS).
CSI-RS is UE specific, while SSB is seen by all UEs.

We have CSI-RS placed with SSB position so UE measure them as well.

In this RSRP measurement is from CSI reference signal.
UE report both CRI + CSI RSRP.

There are many nzp-cis-rs configured , goo look for the one with highets number of ports. That is the ne for CSI-RS ports.
Then you need to find in the logs the CSI-RS reports sent by UE in uplink.

Hi @eta004, Are you able to see CSI RS reporting for TDD properly, because in my experience still significant no of UEs are incompatible to report it?

Am not sure if I get your questions right, on configuration part, CSI-RS is always there for channel state information reporting, however even some vendors configure and use them for mobility related measurement and reporting…

This is CSI-RS for channel measurement. Do you have logs of csi-rs for beam management or refinement beam?