Does an unanswered call affect CSSR?

Hi!

In a 2G/3G voice call, if the called side does not answer the call by whatever reason, this missed call will affect the CSSR? Aside from the situation where the call is answered and both parties can talk, what other situations might happen where the call is not really established but the CSSR is not affected?

Thanks

In RAN side, CSSR KPI is to evaluate RAN capability to setup dedicated signaling and traffic channels for users ( calling & called).
Even if called users not answer, but dedicated traffic channel is already successfully allocated to this user, so CSSR KPI is not afected.
Cases that calls are not established but CSSR not affected such as: paging failure to sent to called UE or paging response failure, called UE not send RRC conn request, so from user experience call-set-up is failed but from KPI view, CSSR is not affected because no RRC-attempt by called users.

4 Likes

Mr. @Hainm , regarding the missed call, my question is: whenever A mobile (calling) calls B mobile (called), but the B party is switched off once, after some time, the B party switched on his mobile, then the B party is seeing that who already tried calling me. I mean, the B party will see all A party mobile numbers now. Please tell me on which node in the mobile network this A-party information is stored.

This information is stored in core network, I think in VAS.