Air4455 with G18 mixed not working

Hi guy,
I m create G18 cell with mixmode AIR4455 but CF coming up but my MCTR getting down always, does anyone can share experience here if you guys know about how to configure it at BSC and dug end
G18 with DUG with 4 MCTR RBB44 with Air 4455 data-2
L18 with Air 4455 with data-1

Hi, @Maddy.1987 from BSC side check mixedmode=on, from lte side sharewithexternalme=true. Also check synchronization between DU’s. Is it configured? Did you observe any alarms from both sides?

1 Like

Hi @vlr9999,
Tnx for reply, I already check these inputs are fine, mixmode ON, isshared is true for AIr and NHS define in DUG and synch port add as well but still same,…is it due to AIR not supportable with DUG config , i guess in BB 2G will b fine but due to license issue customer want to use dug instead of BB.

Hi, AIR4455 is supported by DUG. I’ve suspect it is configuration issue: synchronization or HWAC limitation. Which sync type do you use?
with node group synchronization
or without node group synchronization
May be it is SW version dependent, I have only >20

Hi @vlr9999,
We are using Ngs synch in dug and gps synch in Baseband, can i share bsc level script if hv with same configuration… tnx

Hi, @Maddy.1987 can you unlock all and share alarms and rxmfp:mo=rxotg-<tg>,subord,faulty; output? We have no any AIR, but from DUG side there is no special config.

1 Like