5G SA deployments

Anyone knows what is situation with 5G SA deployments?
Is SA core being deployed everywhere or networks still using NSA as main business model?
My understanding is that SA has been standardized better in Rel16.

SA only in trial phase to showcase 5G use cases, main advantage is Network Slicing.

Any idea about timeline?
Also any idea if Rel16 is available in RAN or Core?

Do we have information like how many and where the 5G SA deployment has been done?
Also n257/n258 deployment is there or not?

Anyone any idea?

Hmmmmm
You would need to take a look at the media for each country.
I have never seen a database with this type of info.
Maybe GSMA reports, have you tried them?

Yes but it is unavailable (not free).

Basically my idea to know is there any official 5G SA deployment with n247/n258 band or mmWave.

And 2nd is that do we have supporting CECs for that?

Complete deployment list not required.

At least here in Brazil Operators are not disclosing to the public openly which carriers they are using nationally to enable SA.
One would need to use service mode on the field to figure out.

GSA report in Jan-2022:

At least 20 operators in 16 countries/territories are now understood to have launched public 5G SA networks. A further five have deployed 5G SA technology but not yet launched services or have only soft-launched them. In addition to these, at least 25 operators have been catalogued as deploying or piloting 5G standalone for public networks, and 27 as planning to deploy the technology, so the launches catalogued by GSA so far will be the first of many. GSA has also recorded 22 operators as being involved in evaluations/tests/trials of 5G SA.