Macro to parse Ericsson XML file (raw) dump to Excel and/or Access

Hello friends.

We at telecomhall are developing a set of tools to process raw files (dump) from all vendors.

The job is already done for Huawei 2G, 3G, 4G (CFGMML and XML formats, all releases) and also for Nokia 2G, 3G, 4G (XML format).

We have also finished the macro to process Ericsson 2G CNAIv2 (TXT format).

Now, it’s only missing to finish the macro to process Ericsson 3G XML (raw dump file).

While we’re struggling to find a good code (fast), maybe some of you has already developed some kind of similar tool (macro).

SO: If you have any comments/suggestions, or a snnipet and/or excel macro that process Ericsson XML file to Excel sheets, please comment/share/contact.

If your solution work, you’ll receive a great (surprise) bonus. :slight_smile:

BR,
Leo

1 Like

Hi Leonardo,

My name is KarL Jenelten, new OSS engineer from Indonesia.

i am new comer for telecommunication, last year i worked for OSS 4G LTE for Huawei.

I want to share the 4G tools, but, it seems you already have it :wink:

Since last month, i joint for 3G. Now, i have some tools for Huawei, but it seems you already it too :wink: :wink:

Now, i am looking for another OSS enginer who have the tools for Ericson parser. Once i got it, i will forward to you.

regards,

KarL

1 Like

Hello @KARL.JENELTEN.1984

Thank You very much for your intentions. :slight_smile:

I am pretty sure that everybody here will appreciate it a lot.

Currently we have parsers to all vendors and technologies.

• Ericsson 2G / 3G / 4G
  • Huawei 2G / 3G / 4G
  • Nokia 2G / 3G / 4G

But if you want to, or knows someone who wants to help us / join us too, please let me know.
( Post here or send an email to contact@telecomhall.com )

Every help is welcome.

Even because may there be some new releases in futture, that require some ‘adjusts’ in the code. If we have a developer team working togheter, everybody wins. :slight_smile:

Thank You very much.

Hello friends.
I am trying to analyse xml configuration files for CS6 (including tariff tables, etc.) and would be needing a parser for this. Does anyone have the right tool I could use?
Thanks
Eky

Hello @Ekybaboni,

I would love to help you out by way of developing a parser, If you can share some sample data to work with.

BR,
Emmanuel

1 Like

Hi Team,
I want to see the dump file I have received from one of my engineer and OSS tool is not working.
I am searching on internet and found this forum.
can anybody help to decode the file and share output. we have activated some counters and want to see the trends for those counters. this is for Ericsson 3G and 3G. I have downloaded the Hunter tool, but file csv are empty.
thanks.
with regards
Sachin