SgNB ADD REQ message issue

Please Experts.
Could you help me with this layer3 sequence?
If there was no measurement from B1 to N78, why would the eNB send the SGNB ADD REQ message to the gNB with this N78?
Wouldn’t it be a “bug” on eNB?
If the eNB did not ask the UE to measure the N78 and the UE did not actually measure it, how can it request an SGNB ADD REQ with that N78?

TRACE images.zip (104.0 KB)

Mine is theoritical knowledge.
As per my understanding, when the PSCELL coverage overlaps with that MCG LTE cell, there is no need of measurement report.
LTE MCG can do blind addition of NR SCG.
I was told that this is one of the deployment options when LTE and NR coverage are same.

I don´t agree.
In Huawei there are two options: B1 or Blind.
And I my network BLIND Option is OFF.

Fields are FALSE → Indicates whether an NR neighboring cell can be configured as an SCG cell through blind configuration. If this parameter is set to TRUE, an NR neighboring cell can be configured as an SCG cell through blind configuration. If this parameter is set to FALSE, an NR neighboring cell cannot be configured as an SCG cell through blind configuration.

This is part of ue capability included in menbtosgnbtransparentcontainer
The allowed band combinations by anchor as well B1 measurements (if available) are sent before ue capability

When eNB sends the UE CAP ENQUIRY message requesting information about the NR bands does it do this on the basis of what? In the bands that are configured in eNB?

Another issue: eNB sends the SGNB ADD REQ message to gNB with the eutra-nr Band Combinations information. How could eNB have sent gNB a band combination information with N78 if in the previous message it did not measure the B1 of the N78 and of course, nor received measure of that band?

eNB typically applies filters based on which frequency relations are defined

All band combinations are sent. And the allowed combinations are mentioned

eNB cares about the LTE bands. SgNB can ask UE to do NR A5 measurement to add NR SCells later