KPIs/Counters to check mute call

Hello Experts.

Do you know how can we detect fake and mute call in 5G, with KPI?

Vendor is Huawei and Nokia.

mostly CCE Allocation Failure is the main cause for silent calls, check the related counter of CCE Allocation Failure

Check RTT value, it should be as per design.
RTT is round trip time delay between enb and antenna. Login to bts manager and under parameters you can find it. I used RTT value 20. If this value is not as per design, call muting problem comes.

1 Like

how can i troubleshoot silent calls using U2020 for nodeB?

This is a very general question, and there’s no magic solution.

You need to check your vendor counters (as you’re mentioning U2020 I assume you’re talking about silent calls in Huawei), the counter related to this issue.

You need to check RAT (GSM, WCDMA, LTE?). As you said “nodeB” i assume it is for 3G.

In short, there are a lot of thing to do, but you need to first let your scenario clear. For example, how did you identify silent calls?

Customers experience the silent calls and made the complaints
All the major KPIs are fine(Accessibility, Mobility, Retainability). No packet loss.

Did you check these counters suggest here? :point_down:

Also, did you check the replies to that post - doing same verifications suggested (as possible degradation cause?)

Those counters were for VOLTE

Sorry, i don’t know counters for Huawei 3G silent calls.

Others can suggest.

What happens if the algorithm is in the invalid state for a huawei network, what is gained by putting it in active mode and in the case that I have to, it would be failing to win.