In some areas we have problems with CSFB MTC only with IPHONE mobiles. Has anyone ever seen this problem on your network?

Only one iPhone or whole iPhone doesn’t work?

a lot of IPHONEs

Can u share MT trace?

Ericsson system or Huawei

4G Ericsson and 2G Huawei

1 Like

According to the call flow it’s okay.

When u call is it ringing on B-party? Or unreachable?

Hi, I have had similar complaints. I to in 2g csfb call. I have done some changes on gerannfreqgrouparfcn to only have 6 arfcn…I now have only intrasite as 2g nrbs.

On csfb to 3g no complaints. Complaints is only of iPhone 7 on wards… iPhone 6 wokirng fine.

Other problems were loss of network. The iPhone would lose network and would not reselect to the network when it gets back coverage…

problem solved!!!

In my city i have only 2G and 4G…We found a UARFCN (3G) set there. After remove that the IPHONES Works to CSFB MTC.

We found a UARFCN set there. What do you mean by this, can you please elaborate.

Friend!! In my city there is only 2G and 4G ok? In 4G NB there was UARFCN configured. After remove this 3G frequency in 4G NB the CSFB MTC to IPHONE work very well.

Ok thanks.

Have u deleted all 3g relationship and nrb parameters?

Any GRAN defined

Hi Cesar.

We are having the same problem over here: CSFB is done to 2G and many iphones (7 onwards) get a missed call notification/failed calls.

Could you please explain in more details exactly what you did?

You said you removed a UARFCN. Was it in the GERANNFREQGROUPARFCN or did you simply remove 4G --> 3G neighbour relationships only? I checked the GERANNFREQGROUPARFCN on our network and no UARFCN is present.

Your help would be very much appreciated as it is getting serious over here.