Every Google Pixel Device Revealed at Google I/O 2022

Smartphones, earbuds, a tablet, and yes, a Wear OS watch—Google I/O had something for everyone.

Yesterday was Google I/O day and the company’s product team didn’t reveal much… Let’s get to the highlights, which are worth knowing.

• :watch: Smart watch. Finally, Google has announced that it will launch its own smartwatch, called the Pixel Watch. It will come with the same features as the Apple Watch, but to win over those who use Android, not iOS.

• :iphone: New phones: The news are the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro models, which will run Android 13 and use the next generation of the Tensor chip.

• :headphones: Headphones: Pixel Buds, from the wireless headphones line, will now have noise cancellation.

• :eyeglasses: AR Glasses: The CEO, Sundar Pichai, gave a quick demonstration of a project of augmented reality glasses, which would even have live transcription — it would be like seeing real life with subtitles.

Among other news are the Pixel Tablet, the new Google Wallet application and news involving Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Translate.

Why is it relevant? Even if you are an Apple fan, 9 out of 10 people use Google’s Android phone. In practice, many innovations for a huge number of users. :smiley:

Image: Google

1 Like