Welcome to telecomHall Forum

On behalf of the telecomHall Team and Community, I welcome you to our new community platform.

You’re invited to join us in exploring this new territory with the aim of having great online conversations, rather than static pages.

The philosophy behind this new forum platform is about creating simple and well-mannered discussions about whatever topics our community members want.

You’re in the right place to have conversations with passionate fans of technology, telecommunications, IT, and other related fields.

telecomHall .com

You can also visit our main page, at telecomhall.com.

telecomHall It is a work in progress, a task maintained during almost 20 years.

As a result of the efforts, the community is now visited by more than 3.000 users (like you) per day.

Unfortunately it was very difficult to keep it updated (with new articles, new tools developed and shared, etc.…).

So, recently we (all people that have donated in the past) decided to move to a different way, with a different model. Now we’ll not charge anymore, not even a donation is needed.

And we also needed a more dynamic place, a platform that is easy to use, and allows people to share everything (questions, news, jobs, and of course – tools to improve the efficiency of our daily work).

I am happy to announce that this is currently available - and you are seeing it! :slight_smile:

The only thing you need to do is participate! Join now, we’re waiting for you there!
(And feel free to contact me anytime – my contact details are at the end of this body)

Welcome!

4 Likes

telecomHall → FREE * forever ! Where ‘*’ means Learning, Groups, Blog, Forum, Tools, Jobs and much more! Everything FREE as Always. AND: Forever! Since 1999 always with serious, professional content!

1 Like