Step by step to to download Huawei 2G Configuration Parameters: (CFGMML)
- Log in into “iManager M2000”.
- Access 'MML Command Interface' via Menu 'Maintenance' -> 'MML Command'
- Select one BSC and RUN the command 'EXP CFGMML', giving a proper name to the exported file.
- By default the file will be saved at: '\bam\version_a\ftp\export_cfgmml' or '\bam\version_b\ftp\export_cfgmml', depending on current active BAM at the target BSC (the selected BSC where you did run the command)
- Using any FTP Client program (such as Filezilla), download the file to your computer.
Step by step to parse (process/extract) Huawei 2G Configuration Parameters: (CFGMML)
After exported to a file, the raw parameters needs to be processed (using a parser, the parameters are extracted to friendly tables in Access/Excel).
For this, we'll use Hunter Nepa (Hunter Network Parser), the set of Hunter Modules create to do this job.
1. First, check if the downloaded files are compressed (ZIP, RAR, 7-z, GZ, etc...). If so, uncompress it using any Compress/Uncompress utility such as Winzip, Winrar or 7-zip.
2. Then, run the correspondent Hunter Macro (to parse the desired format). Note that you must use an exclusive/specific macro for each type of Vendor/Technology.
3. Optional: Click 'Edit' button (a pencil) in the Hunter Nepa Main Menu, to indicate where the raw files are.
4. Optional: Click 'Open Folder' button in the Hunter Nepa Main Menu, to check (open) the target folder and verify if it only contain the intended files (raw, extracted). If this folder contains other files, the macro may have some problems.
5. Click 'Run' button (Exclamation Mark) to process.
Download: Hunter_Nepa_(Huawei-2G-3G-MML)Run16.42.10.rar (173.2 KB)