How can I improve 3G latency from UE to SGSN/GGSN?

hi experts,i would like to ask how improve 3G latency from UE to SGSN/GGSN (vendor Huawei)? Thanks.

what is sho overhead

sho overhead value is ok value under 40.

Your ping will also depend on the kind of internet connection you are using. Below is a list of typical in-game pings that can be expected based on type of connection:

Satellite: 750 - 2000 MS

3G Wireless: 100 - 350 MS

4G Wireless: 50-150 MS

DSL: 50-125 MS

Cable: 25-75 MS

*numbers gathered from a variety of personal and written sources

These ping times can change depending on server distance, server health, area-congestion and your bandwidth. It is possible to have great download/upload speeds with a high ping. Usually this is an issue of physical distance from the server.

value 40 indicate what

These ping times can change depending on server distance, server health, area-congestion and your bandwidth. It is possible to have great download/upload speeds with a high ping.
Usually this is an issue of physical distance from the server.

from above description it means iub badwith can impact to quality of ping? high iub drop will impact to Ping quality?

Enabling 2ms TTI improves latency.

already enabling

Is the latency tested with FTP server located near sgsn/ggsn?

yes ftp located near sgsn/ ggsn

is iub bandwith impact also on quality of ping? i already check found some high IUB drop.

Packet loss? Will definitely affect throughput.

there is feature in huawei called (one tunnel), it improves the delay in core network, because user traffic will bypass sgsn and goes directly to ggsn, only signalling will be processed in sgsn

Many thanks…will checking for feature one tunnel, maybe can share hedex information?

Another feature should be added in the core as well

what kind of other feature?

I do not remember its name but I think its called ip tunnel

Ok many thanks will check from core side

Direct tunneling

ok noted…thanks