Free Tools Initiative Continued

Unfortunately nothing has changed for me. I completely removed previous installation of Docker and VirtualBox, removed all docker and virtual box folders, and did new installation with bts-setup, but I still get the same error for user airflow (bts-database log is attached).
During bts setup the only error I get is “Looks something went wrong in step ‘Looking for vboxmanager.exe’… Press any key to continue…” (screenshot attached), but the rest of the setup goes with no errors.

bts-database-log.zip (2.2 KB)

We are still completing tests before official release of the new version.

However, you should be able to install on linux by running: bts.sh setup

@miranc, we are completing tests on the new release that should address a number of issues.

However, let’s get in touch with you on a private chat to see what’s affecting your installation as it may be affecting other users.

Useful tool(comes with docker toolbox) in Windows to check status of all the containers

1 Like

We’re about to launch a new version (final beta release) today.

For now, only to telecomHall Experts. (they will receive the final link)

But it will be launched to everyone soon.

If you want to participate, you’re welcome.

3 Likes

Hi All,

I have an issue when entering the credentials for the local host (port 8888).

Please support!
Thank you!

BR,
Sergiu

Please follow this guideline: Boda Quick Reference Guide

Web/Server version is resource intensive as such focus is on the desktop version at the moment i.e BODA Lite (you can install in your computer). If you are running on your laptop, please use that.

Boda lite GIS not working, also reporting module

Hello dears

GIS in Boda Lite is no longer being supported.
Reason: no user contributed to github, never, so we realize there was no demand. It makes no sense to build something “together alone”. :slight_smile:

Also, DATABASE (and reporting) functions are also no longer supported on Boda Lite.

As well as the roadmap.

Be aware, however, that the free version available is working perfectly to PARSE any raw data (CM/PM) from Huawei/Ericsson/Nokia/ZTE/Motorola into CSV files.

Dozens of hundreds of telecom engineers currently use the tool this way… and continue developing their own “tools”, for example using Excel VBA to handle CSV files and create reports and audits.

Once again, apologies, but we’ve tried for many years to build something together, but not enough people joined the project :slight_smile:

1 Like