telecomHall.com | Hunter Blog | Tips Blog | Course Blog | Groups

Ericsson 3G XML OSS Parameters Dump Parser

Hi,
each file in the resulted set will have combination of data from all 3 files. But! The parser is case sensitive. If you have different versions of OSSs you will find same parameters in different cases and in the result you will have 2 or more different columns.
If you will parse each dump independently keep in mind that column order in the result will be different.

@DSolo, you can preserve the column order by adding a parameter file as the third argument.

java -jar boda-bulkcmparser.jar <bulkcmfile.xml> </path/to/output/folder> parameters.cfg

The format of the parameter file is:

ManagedObject1:parameter1,parameter2,…
ManagedObject2:parameter1,parameter2,…
ManagedObject3:parameter1,parameter2,…

The above will only extract the managed objects and parameters listed in the parameters.cfg file.

With this, you can extract a specific set of managed objects from the files.

Dear Emmanuel, when I am trying to parse 3G XML I am getting the following error:
"Error: Unable to access jarfile D:\3GHUNTER\Boda\Ericsson_3G\Scripts\boda-bulkcm
parser.jar"
could you please support me to solve this problem.
Thank you very much.

@Giga_Tsiskaridze, sorry about this; I made a slight change to the file name. I have uploaded a new file with the name corrected. You can download and use the new one.

Dear Emmanuel, it is working now. Thank you very very much.

@Emmanuel - Hi Emmanuel. First of all I have to thank you for the great work you are doing to the community. I just want to know if the parser will work with any bulk XML filed for 3G. I have a XML that only has the RBS and SIU data for the network which I want to convert to CSV. I can share the file with you on google drive or something. It is about 2GB.

@Kasun_N_Minoli it will work with any bulk XML file.