Differences between Power Amplifier/ Number of Antenna Ports

Hi,

I don’t really know if someone already asked this question.

I would like to understand, what is the difference between Power Amplifier and Number of Antenna Ports?

and then:

Is there any different between Nb of antenna ports (from 1 to 128 with Massive MIMO) and physical antenna ports ?

Thanks a lot

hi ,i am not expert but here is my understanding:
-physical ports (different from antenna ports) are hardware ports and they may differ , in modern antennas they became cpri links as i know as beamforming antenna contain the radio unit (as i know) for old antennas usually physical ports and antenna ports number is the same as they were coxial
-antenna ports are maximum number of the different data streams antenna can send at one time ,
for example if antenna has 2tx it can send maximum 2 layers(streams) ,4tx maximum is 4 layers(streams) which could be sent to one user or multiple users
-the number of layers depends on transmision mode
-diversity uses multiple streams in one layer to improve sinr ,for example 4tx can send 2 layers(with 2 streams inside each layer) the streams in one layer carry the same data.
-spatial multiplexing sends different streams data on different layers 4tx 4layers, to imrpove throughput
i am not expert but this link for reference:
http://www.cs.nccu.edu.tw/~jang/teaching/NextMobCom_files/Multiple%20Antenna%20Techniques.pdf

“the first three pages of quran answer why one might not believe”