We’re on the road for years. Always bringing the best resources for Telecom Professionals.
And you still have time to join us.
1996 – 1999 (the beginning)
- Initial phase.
- Simply distribution list with engineers from some countries.
2000 – 2009 (the blog)
- Launch of the blog (www.telecomhall.com)
- Focus on writing articles to help the community.
2010 – 2016 (Hunter)
Focus on “homemade” tools (Hunter Suite) to help each professional of the community is their daily work.
2016 – 2018 (the Forum)
- Launch of the forum (www.telecomhall.net)
- Boda: Focus on parsers and professional development of an opensource tool.
|January||Created Draft of Handbook|
|February||Created group of Experts|
|March||Launched Boda CE (for CM)|
Planned functionalities (Reports Module)
- Reports generation common to all other Modules (testing)
Planned functionalities (CM Module)
- Parameter Report (testing)
- Baseline Generation (testing)
- Inconsistency Reports – BCCH, PCI, PSC
- Scripts (MML) Generation
- GIS – Site/Cell Map
- Network Dump Comparison
Planned functionalities (PM Module)
Planned functionalities (Trace Module)
Cell Trace processing
Optimization: coverage analysis, overshooting/pollution
Planned functionalities (GEO Module)
Planned functionalities (All Modules)
Crossing information from all modules.
Contributions to the Roadmap
The definitons here are discussed with telecom professionals from all over the Globe, fine tuning the tool to meet their needs in daily tasks.
We are a group of dozens volunteers (small group of developers/coders; big group of Experts), with weekly meetings and conversations via E-mail, WhatsApp and of course, here in the Forum.
If you’re not (yet) part of these groups, you can:
- Ask to join, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suggest a new item to the roadmap - simply replying this thead.
Let’s start using it?
To start using Boda, go to Summary: telecomHall Experts Handbook